ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. More details about the app ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They take an average of 3.75 MB (3932672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2007.0322.2238.38535
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:06:44.180