A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your system
This page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by ATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCCInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ccc-core-static. They take about 3.14 MB (3297280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2008.1210.1623.29379
only. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ccc-core-static is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:24:51.590