A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer
ccc-core-static is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by ATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. ccc-core-static is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk and is named cccprev.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-core-static. They take about 1.11 MB (1159168
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0424.2249.39080
of ccc-core-static. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ccc-core-static:
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:25:25.270