NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled nvstlink.exe and its approximative size is 762.81 KB (781120 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They take 13.60 MB (14263296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (485.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (762.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.16 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.49 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.11 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.12466
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:06:54.573