NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary executable file and it takes around 420.31 KB (430400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.00 MB (14676992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (565.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (845.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.24 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.19 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.12436
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:09:47.360