NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe" /uninstall /ask. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled nvstlink.exe and its approximative size is 738.10 KB (755816 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.21 MB (14898704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (464.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (738.10 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.14 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.39 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.09 MB)
- nvUSBInst.exe (408.10 KB)
- nvUSBInst64.exe (414.10 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.1173
alone. For other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:34:01.790