NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 905.85 KB (927592 bytes) on disk and is titled nvstlink.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take an average of 14.13 MB (14815704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.85 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (598.35 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (905.85 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.17.13.0637
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:01:20.137