This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They occupy an average of 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5480.4781
of Internet Program. You can find below a few links to other Internet Program releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by Internet Program. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:39:20.610