Adobe AIR is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) on disk and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are contained in Adobe AIR. They occupy 1.08 MB (1129936
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:05:41.177