Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it occupies about 379.98 KB (389104 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1205200
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (379.98 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 14:54:56.320