You can find below detailed information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Adobe AIR. They occupy about 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of Adobe AIR. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:47:17.637