This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes circa 354.17 KB (362672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Adobe AIR. They occupy about 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 11:28:57.330