This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Additional info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, subject to the user's option. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 379.98 KB (389104 bytes) on disk and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They take about 1.15 MB (1205200
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (379.98 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. When you click Adobe AIR in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 14:53:55.620