Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:08:37.360