This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's primary executable file and it takes circa 354.17 KB (362672 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:59:12.990