This info is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 354.17 KB (362672 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Adobe AIR. They take 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:51:48.710