Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.41 KB (102824 bytes) on disk and is titled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Adobe AIR. They occupy 339.45 KB (347600
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.91 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.41 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (54.13 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 00:03:14.703