You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.2065
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 16:39:57.533