Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be read here
. Adobe AIR is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 100.99 KB (103416 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They occupy 338.89 KB (347024
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.49 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.99 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.41 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.12480
only. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 21:57:41.643