This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Adobe AIR directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 101.63 KB (104064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Adobe AIR. They take about 340.16 KB (348320
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (128.13 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (101.63 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.41 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520
only. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 17:53:56.393