You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They take about 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of Adobe AIR. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 12:14:23.850