This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 01:38:06.487