Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 351.18 KB (359608 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy an average of 1.06 MB (1116712
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (377.68 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (351.18 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.68 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:15:34.043