This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe AIR is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's primary executable file and it occupies circa 355.48 KB (364008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Adobe AIR. They take about 1.08 MB (1129912
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 07:13:33.940