This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 345.00 KB (353280 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.06 MB (1109824
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (377.66 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (345.00 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below remain on your disk by Adobe AIR's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 10:23:09.267