Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR's primary file takes around 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) and its name is Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 06:07:11.233