This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it occupies around 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Adobe AIR. They occupy about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:48:14.100