You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Additional info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it occupies around 379.98 KB (389104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Adobe AIR. They take 1.15 MB (1205200
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (379.98 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-17 12:12:55.597