Adobe AIR is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Adobe AIR.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Air
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Air\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Air\nppdf32.RUS
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\air-config.xml
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air\airfds.swc
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air\airframework.swc
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air\airglobal.swc
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air\AIRIntrospector.js
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air\AIRSourceViewer.js
- C:\Programmi\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\frameworks\libs\air\servicemonitor.swc
- C:\Programmi\File comuni\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:11:04.020