This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which take 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Masque IGT Slots Miss Red\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:42:03.157