This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 354.17 KB (362672 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Adobe AIR. They take about 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Adobe AIR. You can find here a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 08:55:37.987