You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Adobe AIR.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Air
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Air\nppdf32.dll
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:33.837