This page contains detailed information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Adobe AIR's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 380.48 KB (389616 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1205712
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (380.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EaseUS\EaseUS Todo PCTrans\bin\Config\Compatibility\Adobe AIR.ini
Adobe AIR is an application by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-11 10:27:06.307