This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More data about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 22:35:25.287