Adobe AIR is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. The program's main executable file is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 339.70 KB (347848
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.49 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find here a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 10:00:19.123