You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 380.48 KB (389616 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They take 1.15 MB (1205712
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (380.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 12:23:55.373