You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 379.98 KB (389104 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which take 1.15 MB (1205200
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (379.98 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
This data is about Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-10 09:26:04.877