You can find below details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 15:32:58.910