This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. The program's main executable file occupies 355.07 KB (363592 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy an average of 1.08 MB (1128664
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.57 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.07 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.57 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 05:20:28.207