This info is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Adobe AIR. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1130448
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.50 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 12:52:32.733