This info is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Adobe AIR. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1130448
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.50 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 12:52:32.733