This page contains thorough information on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes around 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They take 1.08 MB (1129936
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-03 15:09:15.963