Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More data about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 355.48 KB (364008 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They take about 1.08 MB (1129912
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-28 08:58:30.443