Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. The application's main executable file occupies 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) on disk and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR is composed of the following executables which occupy 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.2060
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 11:27:08.887