This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Additional info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 355.48 KB (364016 bytes).
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1129936
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 11:23:36.810