You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They take an average of 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Adobe AIR. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 08:52:23.290