This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 99.88 KB (102272 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Adobe AIR. They occupy 336.63 KB (344704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.38 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.20660
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 07:14:46.867