This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 380.48 KB (389616 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1205712
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (405.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (380.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (86.00 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 03:01:33.950