You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 100.41 KB (102824 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They occupy 339.45 KB (347600
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.91 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.41 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (54.13 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.1240
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 19:40:04.517