Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Additional info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. The application's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 354.17 KB (362672 bytes).
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 14:46:54.857