Adobe AIR is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's main file takes around 99.88 KB (102272 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 336.63 KB (344704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.38 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.5290
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:30:28.807